Whether it’s finals time or you just need some brain-boosting support, nutrition can support the production and balance of the natural brain
chemistry of the body. Our modern diets can be full of calories but paradoxically low in some essential vitamins and minerals needed for optimal brain function. Having enough of these vitamins and minerals is vital to good physical and mental health. Brain function and cognitive power can make a big difference in your brain’s performance. Brain fog and cognitive decline are serious issues. At IV Nutrition, we want to make sure your brain is performing at its best, so you can ace that exam, wow your co-workers with that top-notch presentation, or finally finish that challenging crossword puzzle! Don’t rely on four shots of espresso and the will to power through, support your brain with the nutrients it needs to function optimally naturally!
- Selenium: Adequate selenium levels have been directly correlated with an increase in cognitive function and a decrease in depression.
- Zinc: Plays a vital role in axonal and synaptic transmission, and deficiency is linked to symptoms of brain fog.
- Magnesium: Regulates brain receptors, needed for learning and memory.
- Vitamin C: Is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Elevated inflammation is associated with brain fog and cognitive decline which Vitamin C can help keep in check.
- Inositol: Is essential to neuron messaging. It helps the brain communicate and boosts the efficiency of all neurotransmitters.
- Taurine: Is one of the most abundant compounds in the brain and almost qualifies as a neurotransmitter for its calming and brain-boosting effects.
- Glycine: Can positively stimulate cognitive function while also producing a calming effect, helping you focus without anxiety.
- B-complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6. B12): All B vitamins improve cellular energy production, helping to energize the body and mind so you can complete any task!
- Biotin: Is an essential nutrient needed for enzymatic processes of the brain and nervous system.