Just like every other part of the body, your hair and nails need nutrients to grow, regenerate, and to be at their best. Hair and nails are composed largely of keratin as it plays a vital role in hair and nail health. Keratin protects hair and nails from damage and is also involved in several other critical cell functions, including cell movement, cell growth, and wound healing.
Healthy hair and nails are dependent upon:
Amino acids (proteins) are the building blocks of Keratin.
Biotin and B Vitamins boost keratin production to strengthen hair and nails.
Zinc is a necessary cofactor for keratin production.
Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids help prevent hair loss, improve scalp health and reduce inflammation.
Antioxidants such as glutathione and Vitamin C will protect hair and nails from premature weakening.
2. Blood Flow: Proper circulation and capillary supply to the nail bed and scalp are essential to hair and nail growth and maintenance. Regular movement and massage can increase circulation.
3. Stress Reduction: Poorly managed stress can lead to hair loss. Nails can also show outward signs of stress especially if you are a nail biter! Find ways to relax that will reduce your stress levels. You might want to look into our services that include magnesium to help ease the process.
4. Let your nails breathe. Regularly applying nail polish and removers can weaken nails.
Your hair and nails need nutrients to be at their best. This injection will provide your body with the nutrients needed to support the growth of healthy skin, shiny hair, and strong nails.
Uses: weekly nutrients for healthy skin, hair & nails
• Biotin: fatty acid synthesis and metabolism, which is critical for skin, hair and nail health
• Vitamin B1: prevents brittleness
• Vitamin B2: hair development
• Vitamin B3: improves blood circulation to the scalp
• Vitamin B5: Needed to create protein structure of hair, skin, and nails
• Vitamin B6: promotes hair growth